Thursday, January 15, 2009

overheard in the comic shop!

yet another lovely thursday hits us square in the face today...and today's overheard in the comic shop is gonna be different...

everyone ever who has called in the last few days:
"do you have the new spider-man comic?"
but then there was this one guy:
"do you have this new comic called 21? it's about Roberto Clemente."
me:
"uh lemme check"
guy again:
"you can use google to check just search for 21 graphic novel"
me:
"yea thats what i am doing now actually."
time passes...no more than 30 seconds counted using mississippis...then
guy:
"what did you use to search?"
me:
"google?!"
guy:
"no...what words did you search?"
me:
"twenty one, well the numbers 2 and 1 and then the words graphic novel..." give guy a look of disbelief..."i found it. it is called 21 colon the story of Roberto Clemente."
guy:
"yea thats it. [mentions something about the music playing on the webpage since i am on the webpage at the time]. you are on the webpage." [cause he knows the music is part of the page]
me:
"it says right here on the webpage that it's not out til march 2009."
guy:
"really?"
me:
"it says it right there on the webpage."

ugh...
this made me feel better

No comments: